Who are we?
- We love working with treatment centers, educational consultants, coaches, doctors, psychologists, therapists, family members, etc., as they can all contribute to create an overall change plan that is tailored for each participant.
- We support all strategies that address trauma, grief and shame which can increase ones chances at sustainable discovery.
- We love helping young men find what truly inspires them, as it gives them the necessary direction with which to take their life.
- We do not position ourselves as a policeman or a disapproving parent, instead we work with participants to reveal their genius.
- We offer support, laced with healthy boundaries to those we serve.
- Our inspirational approach to teaching and support is something that many of those we serve haven’t had before.
- Once those we serve are able to trust and take our brand of support in, instinctively they want more.
- Those we serve become self-motivated to achieve goals they have participated in setting.